Monday, August 13, 2012

Novels from Ka Ninuk


I thought, been a long time i didnt read the novel, been these past few months I have not struggled with my Hobby, that's Reading Novel "teenlit"
either because of my busy, and lately I was getting headaches when reading too long
but, a few weeks ago (before I was sick) I received a message from ka Ninuk, She offered me some of his novels of all collections  without a second thought, I take it, nyehaha. maybe because that She gave me the tittle "si oppurtunis" hahaha. 
and that day I took the novel at his house at 11 p.m with Sony (Ericson) haha :p
I took 2 pieces of novel titled "Hujan dan Teduh" and "Forgiven"
I just read one of the novels,because my pain is come back. :( 
 I'm very interested in the novel "Hujan dan Teduh"
and I quote a few sentences in the novel 
"Autisme ringan atau setidaknya apatis kronis " 
"Ada banyak kecintaan dimiliki oleh makhluk hidup yg dianugrahi hati dan akal, diantaranya adalah kecintaan terhadap minat" 
 
"Membuat satu pihak merasa tidak dimengerti dan pihak lain merasa diabaikan"
" Hobinya mengedit foto"
"Melamun atau mungkin sedang mengamati sesuatu yg tidak dapat di pahami"
"Mulut mereka diam. Karena otak mereka berlari dengan pikiran masing-masing "

"Lama-lama lo kaya mandor"
"Malaikat penjaga malam, Anton Septian R"
"Desiran yg menuntut penyelesaian"
"Perubahan yg menuntut untuk ikut berubah"
"Kupu-kupu di batu pualam"
"Semakin cepat sesuatu melaju, semakin lambat waktu berjalan - teori Einstein"
"Lucifer menjawab"
"Sesuatu yang mencegah untuk mendekat secara emosi"
"Impulsif"
"Cinta tak berjalan pada koridor yang sama dengan keabadian ( Kay Jaminson)"
"Peduli setan. Tak ada yang abadi. Cinta juga tidak, kalau bukan karena luntur, ya karena mati"
"Bintang Dewatra, kenapa lo bikin semuanya jadi begitu sulit ?"
do not know why I like these words, and I love to quote the words and then write it in my twitter account @ ifanasution_


thankfull for ka Ninuk, just wait some novel for the next :p
 

No comments:

Post a Comment