Sunday, July 29, 2012

Still in Vintage Style : Ied Card

yesterday, we are # dropyourbooks, a community who work in volunteerism, we made break fasting together with children in Yayasan Anak Bangsa, and I was told by Mbak Ninuk to make Ied card for kid, I thought I want to buy it, because I was so busy taking care of gifts for the kids and i am very tired, and anyway i did not have much time for it. but suddenly I thought i want to make it by my self and it's better because it will make it more memorable for them, and I had an idea for my own concept of my Ied card, the "Vintage Style", a style that I liked very much, and I felt consistent for that style.I was need an hour to make that card, so funny, and so creative i thought, that's it, i just love it.

Taraaa, this is it !

me and my ied card in Yayasan Anak Bangsa


2 comments:

  1. kartunya lucu :)

    dulu pas masih sd aku juga suka bikin kartu ucapan sendiri buat papa mama :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih sist :)

    nyoba buat aja, buat anak-anak di yayasan #diy :)

    ReplyDelete